Thawing is required only if the product is stored at 4°C or less.
Frozen products should be thawed in a microwave as per the directions given.
Note: After thawing, the product must be used within 12 hours.
There are a lot of benefits to eating chicken.
- There are no religious constraints in the country which happens to be the most important reason.
- Chicken meat is more affordable compared to other meat.
- Chicken has lean meat, which is less of fat and high in protein.
- Chicken meat contains less trans fats that contribute to coronary heart disease which can be found in high amounts in beef and lamb.
- Meat products from chickens allowed access to the outdoors has 21% less total fat, 30% less saturated fat, 28% fewer calories, 50% more vitamin A and 100% more omega-3 fatty acid than from chickens not allowed outdoor access (USDA Sustainable Agriculture & Research Education Program).
- Poultry meat is an important provider of the essential polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFAs), especially the omega (n)-3 fatty acids.
- Chicken is also abundant in selenium.
No, we do not add MSG in our products.
Our chicken is Halal certified. The Halal process we follow is as stipulated by Jamiat-e-Ulema-Maharastra at our plant under the supervision of their personnel. We follow all Halal standards strictly including removal of arteries and veins in the certified manner.
No preservatives are added to raw chicken meat.
CPF farms have been identified for supplying chicken to processing units. Sampling will be done in a defined period for antibiotic checking in a NABL laboratory at processing unit.
Frozen chicken does not lose nutritional value while freezing (it is frozen at -18°C) and cold storage. We make sure there is no temperature deviation during storage.
CP chicken comes from CP integration and environmentally controlled farms. EC farms help to maintain bio-security. Birds are fed with CP Feed which is formulated by scientists at an international level. CP has its own breeder farm, hatcheries and parent farms and it has been maintained at a high bio security level.
Chicken is healthy for human consumption if processed under hygienic condition and stored under refrigerated or frozen condition or as defined by the manufacturer.
Hens start laying eggs by the time they reach their 18th week.
CPF chicken does not have any added hormones or steroids.
No, the chicken is not genetically modified.
Diseased chicken is not fit for slaughter. Diseased birds should be condemned before slaughter.
Chicken products are cooked thoroughly when the core temperature reaches 75°C and is cooked at 75°C for at least 15 seconds.
The best method to cook and egg is to hard boil the egg. Hard boiling it ensures that the pathogenic bacteria if present, are terminated.
The healthiest methods to cook chicken are steaming, oven cooking and grilling.
The best way to store an egg is to refrigerate it.
The best way to store chicken is as follows.
Raw chilled chicken
The temperature at which the chicken should be stored at - 0-4°C
The number of days the meat can be stored for – 5 days
Raw Frozen chicken
The temperature at which the chicken should be stored at- 18°C
The number of days the meat can be stored for – 9 months
Processed chicken – as directed by manufacturer.
No growth hormones are used for rearing chicken.
Gluten is not used while processing of chicken.